Call Now


Edit Content
SEO Concept Drawn on Notepad

SEO Guru Atlanta is a full-service SEO company offering SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing & Website Design services.

SEO Guru Atlanta

3165 Stonecrest Dr, Cumming, GA 30041, United States

650 Ponce De Leon Ave Ste. 300 #2585 Atlanta, GA, 30308

Contact No

(404) 620-6771

Online Support


Mon-Fri 8am-5pm

Does SEO Require Coding?

  • Home / SMO / Does SEO Require…
Does SEO Require Coding? 1

Search engine optimization (SEO) is a technical field that is inextricably tied to computers and the internet. This leaves many small business owners wondering: is required for coding SEO?

While you might expect this to come with a straightforward answer, the truth is that this question comes with a bit of nuance. Here’s a quick look at SEO and coding.

Do You Need to Be a Programming Master?

This comes with a simple answer: no. If you’ve never coded a day in your life, you can still jump head first into learning SEO. But does that mean there is no such thing as SEO coding?

This answer is also no. There is some coding involved with SEO work. It just isn’t the majority.

To understand this, you need to get how SEO specialists spend their days. Typically, about 80 percent of their work is researching, analyzing, and writing. That leaves 20 percent that is usually occupied with things like adding content to websites, publishing blog posts, and designing marketing materials.

For this 20 percent of the work, some light coding knowledge is helpful, if not explicitly required in all circumstances.

For more details contact SEO Guru Atlanta.