Pay-per-click campaigns are some of the most effective forms of online advertising, and for many companies, an essential source of online traffic. However, they are only effective when they are properly managed—you cannot just set it and forget it with PPC campaigns.
Not quite sure where to get started with this? Allow our SEO company in Cumming to help you. Here is a quick rundown of everything you need to know about PPC management.
First, What Is PPC Advertising?
Pay-per-click campaigns are a form of online advertising where you only pay for your ads each time someone clicks on them. While there are different types of PPC advertisements, the most common are those that you see at the top of search engine results.
To see a PPC ad in action, Google “hamburgers near me.” At the top, you will see several paid results, then below these, the top-ranked results based on SEO.
Because you only pay when someone clicks, this advertising approach tends to deliver a high return on investment. Of course, this varies based on how well you run the campaign.
The Basics of PPC Management
What is PPC campaign management? As you would imagine, it is the management of the pay-per-click campaigns—the oversight of all elements related to the campaigns. This can be done in house or you can outsource it to a PPC management service in Cumming and Atlanta, GA.
Key tasks that are part of PPC campaign management include:
- Keyword Analysis: determining the correct keywords to include in the PPC ads to catch the attention of the search engine algorithm and appear at the top of the results.
- Channel Targeting: selecting the right channels for your PPC ads, such as Google, Bing, and Facebook.
- Competitive Analysis: keeping track of your competition’s ads and determining what changes you can make to outperform them.
- Landing Page Creation: ensuring every click takes people to a relevant and engaging landing page that transforms those clicks into purchases.
- Monitoring: checking on the campaigns on a routine basis to ensure they are generating the correct results and tweaking or ending them if they are not.
Ultimately, PPC campaigns can be tricky to manage if you are not well versed in their best practices and understand the nuances of your particular niche. Instead of studying how to optimize PPC campaigns, you can turn to us. As an SEO company in Cumming, we know all the ins and outs of running successful digital marketing campaigns. Schedule your consultation today to learn more about how we can help you.