Are you struggling to come up with ideas for your blog content? You’re not alone! A lot of bloggers find themselves in this position at some point or another. The good news is that there are plenty of places to get inspiration.
In this blog post, we will discuss 15 great places to get ideas for your blog content. So read on and start brainstorming today!
15 Great Places to Get Ideas for Your Blog Content
- Your own blog posts: Don’t recycle the same content. However, by reading what you’ve already written, you might find some pretty great inspiration.
- Blog posts from other bloggers: What is the competition writing about? This gives you a glimpse into which topics are relevant. Put a twist on it to stand out. For a blogging tool to help with this, try Ahrefs.
- Industry news and trends: Better than following others in your industry is to be a leader yourself. Watch industry news and trends and capitalize on what you’re seeing. A tool for your blog that can assist with this is Feedly.
- Trending topics on social media: If you really want to pick up on what matters to customers and clients right now, turn to social media.
- Questions that people are asking online: The best content informs. What better action to take than to answer the questions people are actually asking? For a blogging tool to help with this, check out AnswerThePublic.
- Popular hashtags on social media: This is similar to trending topics, but hashtags are used differently. This is a great way to catch trends.
- Quora and Reddit threads: On these threads, you’ll find everything from questions to bad advice that you can correct.
- Pinterest boards: Which ideas and topics are people pinning? Turn them into blog post inspiration!
- Facebook groups: Join groups related to your industry to see what concerns and ideas people have.
- Twitter chats: Follow hashtags related to your industry and join in on the conversation.
- Google search results: When you do a Google search, what are the top articles? What can you add to the discussion?
- LinkedIn groups: Similar to Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups offer great insights into questions people have and topics that are relevant.
- E-books: Free e-books are a treasure trove of information for any topic you could dream up.
- Webinars: Watch past webinars on hot topics in your industry or find new ones to attend live.
- Conferences: Going to conferences is a great way to learn about current trends and get inspired by others in your field.
Need more info right now? Read Your Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Keywords for Your Blog Posts.